Thursday, September 08, 2005

THE TIME TRAVELLER`S MESSAGE

I know that you would read this message but would NEVER take this seriously.

Don`t ask me how. If I tell you the truth at this point, you just wouldn`t believe it. Do not follow the intuition that you frequently experience, telling you to do the things that you think would lead you to the ultimate perfect answer. You are wrong. Dead wrong. It would be better if you end it right now even though everything seems perfect up till this moment. The thing is that you don`t see the mistakes that you make because the whole situation seems right. You are in a huge dome of error that is ultimately blinding you and is impossible for you to see the outside. It`s like a ship that is perfectly cloaked right in front of you and by the time it`s uncloaked, it`d be too late to turn back. You don`t see it now but you will when you get there.

I`m writing this message because it`s the only thing that I`m able to do even though I know how futile my action is. You don`t know how hard it is for me to leave this note for you to stumble upon while arranging the correct sequences to avoid the dreaded paradox.

However futile this action of mine is, having seen already the decision that you are going to make. Still I believe that things can be changed at the very last tick. That is a fact that I`ve had the privilage to witness in the past or future or whenever for that matter my friend. Forgive me if I sound a bit confused here. Blame it on my internal clock.

Anyway just be forewarned and good luck my friend.




"Zerohour" - ( a sketch from my early journal )


"However futile this action of mine is, having seen already the decision that you are going to make. Still I believe that things can be changed at the very last tick."



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. If you have some spare time, please check out my stay at home mom make money-related site.
Here is the link: stay at home mom make money. Thanks.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.