Tuesday, June 21, 2005

THE MAGIC MIRROR

Is it only me? Everytime I look in the mirror I don`t see the real person whom I'm suppose to be. Maybe I've deviated too much from realism. I've been indulging myself too much with escapism. I get kicks out of it anyways. I can do wonders with the magic of escapism and I don`t even know if that is right or wrong. Good or bad. All I know is that it never fails in making me feel good. Making me dream on. The only flaw is that it does not work all of the time. Realism can be mean at times. Not even my magic mirror would help.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now here would be a good part for the aliens to abduct you (excerpts from your comment in the previous entry). Hmm... can i be the alien? I'll be the prettiest alien you've ever seen! :-)
yeay!

5:13 PM  
Blogger DREAMSTORM said...

Like whoaa babe... u can be my alien anytime ...abduct me! tie me up! torture me! :p whoaaaaa!

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.