Wednesday, July 27, 2005

THE KALEIDOSCOPE EYES


"Age of The Thorn Tree" - ( a sketch from my early journal )

Those familiar eyes. They bring bitter sweet memories of my past. What I should tell you would never make sense with those kaleidoscope eyes of yours. I know because I`ve been there. Thus I should just shut up and let you find out for yourself. Opinion and advice at this particular stage would only bore and make you eventually fade away from my life. That`s the last thing that I need now. I should make whatever I have at this point of my life, as infinite as possible and those kaleidoscope eyes are the only connection that I have between you and me for now. My only hope is that you will survive it at least until you have found what you have been looking for. Any which way I won`t put away the thought that I am definitely going to lose you at some point along the way. Still I have faith and good thoughts that you shall come out winner at the end of all this. We shall then look back in happy memories of the kaleidoscope eyes. Together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.