Thursday, July 28, 2005

THE DRAMA OF THE BALANCING ACT

I must be careful not to upset this balancing act I`m in. Be very careful not to step on the delicate equations of empty dreams. Most importantly I must never turn away from the dark realms of unknown territories.

Be damned! Don`t tell me you`ve never heard of the saying 'just do it'?

For fools. I`ve been there. Reality speaks by a more logical mathematical equation. I must not be sleepy. I must not be strangled to nothingness by the hands of soft spoken whispering mistakes. I must never ever be sleepy.

So what? Who cares? Talk about sayings,`life is a gamble' and life is a very big gamble. New territories are to be explored not kept away in one dark corner of assumption.

One who knows the equations in the balancing act must be patient enough with emotions of the self in acquiring the precise answer. Must not be swayed. Must not be swayed.

Have it your way. Fool! Dream on! You`ll never find the right answer for this equation.

You dream on! Fool!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.