Thursday, May 11, 2006

THE WAY HOME

This road I`m walking on,will always be familiar. The air feels so fresh and wonderful. The scent of the green leaves brings beautiful memories. This quiet road I`m walking on will always lead me to the most wonderful place I`ll never forget. A sanctuary of peace. A haven of solace and tranquility. A place of a timeless age where thoughts never lose their ways. A place of serenity. I`ve always been able to find this road whenever I lose my way every now and then. This will always be my way home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, Can you show me the way home?

12:45 PM  
Blogger DREAMSTORM said...

hey litter babe... the way home is never to forget the point where you started ;-)

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.