Saturday, May 06, 2006

THE THOUGHT

Suddenly the thought of losing you haunts me. The thought of not having to bug you anymore or to be bugged by you. The thought of not having to exchange bad words with you anymore. The thought of not seeing your sarcastic smirk anymore. The thought of not seeing you play with smoke anymore. The thought of not seeing your angry face or a sweet smile or the "who?me?" face anymore. The thought of not hearing your "childish little cry when you have a bad tooth" anymore. The thought of not buying your cigarettes anymore. The thought of no more needs to buy junk food or having sushi or udon or salmon anymore.

That would take quite a lot from my life. Maybe I`m not that prepared after all or am I just imagining things that I assume. Leave me you will one day and that is a certain fact according to my logic mind. For sure. Life is for living and changes would be made even though certainly not by me. Hell! I hate that fact and I must have written it a dozen times.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..sushi..love that. We don't know the meaning of losing until the day we lost someone.

12:47 PM  
Blogger DREAMSTORM said...

what bout infatuation towards someone.. let alone love.. n you know situations won`t let u be together.. hence knowing yer gonna lose it in the end.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love this entry and would like to copaypaste it. is it ok?

3:19 PM  
Blogger DREAMSTORM said...

sure u can copypaste anythin on da web if it`s worth your satisfaction... but the whole experience itself would never be the same. ;-)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.