Saturday, April 22, 2006

THE GIRL FROM OBSCURITY


Tut - ( a sketch from my early journal )

There is someone whom I know very well but then again maybe not that well.

Someone I met out of nowhere or from the most unexpected place that I did not even dream of in the first place.

A friend but then again a bit more than just a friend. A lover but then again maybe no. Even though given half a chance, we probably would be. Then again maybe it`s just because I`m just a man. Vulnerable to soft whispers and tender touch. Ironically she never whispers and we seldom even touch each other, whatmore to be intimate.

Yet I`d miss her when she goes silent or gone missing for days. I`d think about the days we spent together even though we did nothing much except just being together. Even the way she smiled or the look in her eyes at those particular moments would make me feel so wanting to just see her again. Her sweet voice would constantly ring in my ear and I`d recall whatever she had said so clearly.

Then again it`s not like being in love. I`ve been in and out of love a few times. I`d know. I guess.

I don`t know where to put her in my mind or for that matter in my heart. I`d miss her but then again it would be ok. I`d feel like I want to keep her in my heart but then again I`d just let that feeling go so easily.

Sometimes I just love life. It`s so full of obscurity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Infatuation is like that.
We thought we got over the teen drama, but we never did and it hit us when we least expect it, whatmore so than now.
She'll come back to you, whoever she is, when u forgot all about her. that's the wonder of surprise babe.
Sometimes i just love life too. It's so full of obscurity. :-)

8:40 AM  
Blogger DREAMSTORM said...

Thank you babe.. fer sharin a little light on me.. I maybe older but I`m no wiser. :-)

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.