Tuesday, July 31, 2007

THE DRAMA OF THE BALANCING ACT 4

You`re going to lose this one. Admit it! You must! Just don`t worry.

Who me?

Shows in your eyes.

Eyes can`t be read.

I can...

I`m looking through you.. you can`t even read that!

When you`re suppose to see what is in front not through?

Alright, I`m just a bit nervous. I`m going to lose one thing I`ve grown fond of. I should have seen it coming. I shouldn`t have..

Haa.. then you did see it! You just could not resist it could you! Like a drug! You just had to have it just one more time! Another and another and another! Until how many more times till you say no?

Okay! Okay! I get the idea! Still I`m not worried! I`ll get by..

Haa I know... "Things change, people change, life changes, nothing remains the same" excuse!

Yes. Absolutely. Definately not an excuse though.

Have you figured out a way to say no yet? An abrupt "NO" ..mind you.

Well... can you say no to drugs?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.