Saturday, April 07, 2007

THE FUNNY LITTLE THING

You are a funny little thing. Always have been. You have no definate form or entity and yet you are there. I know you are there. I can only feel you. I cannot touch you. You always tease me with your enticing ornaments of dreams just to get me carried away or maybe as innocent as your well being just trying to seduce me into another one of your captivating undefined wonders.

Stupid funny thing! I shall not call your name anymore. Never again! For I know you`d be gone by then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... dreams. What would sleep do without them? :-)

Hey you know babe... that 'Morpheus' banner up there, it reminds me of Toblerone chocolate bars. :-) makes me wish for one now.

10:21 AM  
Blogger DREAMSTORM said...

hehe.. my browser does funny things at times too. That banner kinda turns on n off by itself at times. One of these days gonna make that `coming soon' be fer reals.

Ah.. chocs. What would life be without them? :-)

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Copyright © 2008 Dreamstorm, Inc. All rights reserved.